Us

Us
Adding Color to Personal Pictures

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pregnant Women with Nothing Better to Do!

The reason I was at the mall this morning is irrelevant but may feel the need to explain.  I really don't like going to the mall, I am certain many of you who know me don't believe that statement, but it is true.  In fact I hate going to the mall, or in the very least Annapolis Mall which is now called Westfield Mall after 30 years of just being Annapolis Mall.  There is little to nothing interesting in any of the 100+ shops unless you need basics for day to day wear, nothing for someone with a creative spirit or who likes to wear what no one else possesses.  I don't follow the crowd, never did, never will.  If it fits, looks expensive or well made & is at a price you can't pass up, I want it & know it is not waiting at Westfield Mall. 

Ok, back to the reason I felt compelled to write today: what the heck are all those pregnant women doing at the mall, is there no place else to go when pregnant?  Is this part of the nesting phase, I know about that but it didn't begin for me until I was in my last two months &amp, soon to be due.  Every other person at the mall was either pregnant or a mom w/ kids.  Today is glorious outside, 72 degrees that will head towards 80 by afternoon, sun shining, breeze, no humidity, otherwise ideal, absolutly perfect weather.  Knowing  winter is round the bend & predictions grim (another snowmageddon), what the hell are these women doing inside & worse yet, in a mall, any mall?  Sad to me they can't get creative or have the desire to take advantage of the picture perfect outdoor conditions. 

More interesting than that, why I was at the mall to begin with.  I was somehow wrangled into buying a Groupon for the Gap, ok it was an amazing deal.  I spent $15 to get a Groupon worth $50.  Little did I know that my valued at $50 coupon/groupon was to be spent on a one time only shopping expenidion, meaning that if you wanted to buy an item for $14.00 & gave them the $50.00 Groupon your Groupon was now worth $14, no more, not a penny more. 

Ladies: Find Somewhere Else to GO, please.

No comments: