Us

Us
Adding Color to Personal Pictures

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Beauty Hazards of Winter~Static Cling


So I am iced into my home this morning due to glorious East Coast winter weather. Thinking I need to get out & about I take inventory of myself in the mirror.  My hair looks like crap.  It has attached itself to my body like Cousin It, it is in my eyes, my mouth without forgetting my lower regions, it is everywhere.  As I walk down the stairs it clings to the walls,my clothes, my coat, my car seat while driving....OK, you get the picture.  What's a gal to do.  I thank goodness I was turned onto Macadamia Oil on a recent trip to New York.  I squirt out some of the "healing" potion it suggests that it is, slather it on the outer surface of my fine hair, whip it into a bun & off I go.  No more static cling!  Voila! I am fit to meet the world. 

Using this oil daily simply maintains lustre, hides fly-away hairs & adds a healthy glowing sheen.  I apply to damp hair prior to blow drying.

If you like Moroccan Oil you will love this equally though differently.  Somehow Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Treatment possesses other benefits, perhaps it is that suggested "healing" formula that leads you to believe there are other powers at work while using this product.  It smells good on top of that suggested thought.

No comments: