Us

Us
Adding Color to Personal Pictures

Monday, January 10, 2011

More Promises From the Rain Forest: Camu Camu Liquid Drops

There is always that friend who turns you onto the newest latest healthiest make you feel good product. For me, this friend is Marie. We have been friends for 20 plus years & she never ceases to inspire me on a higher plane. She has always been on target & ahead of the curve when it comes to holistic/homeopathic/spiritual ways of looking at the world with the knowledge of knowning Mother Natures best kept secrets. Since my dear friend has been looking so radiant, she swears it is not sex, I feel compelled to inquire the source of this new found energy. She calls me in close, whispers into my ear, "it from the floor of the rain forest,it's natural, it's organic, would you like to try some?"

She has hooked me with this inside wisdom that I too can be rejuvenated by drops of liquid Camu Gold. I now have been feeling better than usual since leaving our visit together with my very own 1oz elixir of Camu Camu. It is running out, worry sets in to where I shall replace my new lifeline, but no longer anxiety...thank you nectar of health gurus, your secret is safe with me.

How I've been impacted by trees from the Amazon is truly remarkable: happier, lighter, healthier mind, spirit & body, less negative thoughts & this is just for starters. I need to continue with this new remedy, two weeks is simply not enough.

Will add a link soon to where you too can find these amazing Amazon products.


1 comment:

K.Burns said...

The web-site is kat.amazonherb.net.
Get the whole amazing story about these incredibly potent, powerful herbs from the rainforest.
Mother Nature lives there...