Us

Us
Adding Color to Personal Pictures

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cleaning House...Putting Out or Getting Out

A wooden Filing Cabinet with drawer openImage via Wikipedia
Please share with me how you clean, or more precisely how you clear clutter!  The crap is piling up around me & the time is now to rid myself & family of this mess!  HELP...

Today I have just gathered trash bags, mid-sized ones, and am just dumping it in...anything that has not been used in a while, has an expiration date well past its prime, looks like shit, have doubles of or is simply taking up space...

Papers! Piles of Papers... design inspiration, places to go someday, near & far, ways to save money, a blog I have been wanting to check out for months, schedules, bills, magazines, postcards, love letters, my son's artwork dedicated to me, his father, a squirrel, the neighbor, his teacher [you get the picture of his contribution to my heaps]... My solution to the crap piles a few years back was to get organized with a filing cabinet, well it is stuffed to the gills....[idea, clean the crap out of there too....someday...]

Is it a state of mind, the tossing of the crap?  Is it a matter of getting fed-up with the tower of trash? What's it take to gather the internal energy to stay on top of it all, so it does not get you pinned beneath?  Any suggestions are encouraged... At this very moment in time I am procrastinating going back to the rubble, for it is closing in on me...Trash beware!  You are going out tonight! 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: